Our Accounts Payable Team within our Finance Share Services would like to offer an internship for university students or recently graduated. Typically, the Accounts Payable Team performs the following task:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
The intern would be assigned to lead a specific project that will aim to complement her/his university studies with practical experience
- Recently graduated or student of last semester of a Busines Administration, Accounting, Finance or any other related field university degree.
- Bilingual English - Spanish
- Duration: 6 months
- Shift: 24 hrs a week from Monday to Friday [Flexible Schedule]
- Internship require to be at the office [No from home scheme]