ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
We are looking for a resourceful and result-driven industrial engineer to join us. Align Technology is dedicated to transforming lives by improving the journey to a healthy, beautiful smile and we need you to achieve that. The ideal candidate will thrive in a highly collaborative environment; have an interest in Continuous Improvement and takes pride in delivering high quality work.
- Participate, develop, test, and implement projects with a medium-low level of complexity that require medium to low-supervision.
- Research, develop and implement projects from the beginning to completion.
- Use statistical tools, problem solving, lean manufacturing, and improvement continue tools as required and his/her regular duties.
- Support ambassadors and employees to develop ideas and projects.
- Measure the ideas and projects impact.
- Colaborate with CI Steering Committee activities.
- Colaborate with CI Nation trainings.
- Colaborate with CI Nation Operational Excellence Program
- KaiNexus support.
SCOPE & COMPLEXITY
- Applies basic knowledge of processes and procedures.
- Work on problems of limited scope.
- Builds stable working relationship internally.
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routines issues.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTION
- Contributing Independently.
Bachelor Degree (or in process to achieve it) from a four-year college or university in Industrial Engineer or any related field.
No experience required.
We are looking for a bilingual student (English-Spanish).
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency with computers and standard software programs (Excel, Word, e-mail, etc.).
- Knowledge of Project Management.
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis
- Experience in data analysis.