We are looking for a resourceful and result-driven industrial engineer to join us. Align Technology is dedicated to transforming lives by improving the journey to a healthy, beautiful smile and we need you to achieve that. The ideal candidate will thrive in a highly collaborative environment; have an interest in Continuous Improvement and takes pride in delivering high quality work.
· Participate, develop, test, and implement projects with a medium-low level of complexity that require medium to low-supervision.
· Research, develop and implement projects from the beginning to completion.
· Use statistical tools, problem solving, lean manufacturing, and improvement continue tools as required and his/her regular duties.
· Support the Company Innovation program
· Recently graduated or student of last semester of a Engineering Degree or any other related field university degree.
· Bilingual English - Spanish
· Duration: 6 months
· Shift: 24 hrs a week from Monday to Friday [Flexible Schedule]
· Internship require to be at the office [No from home scheme]
· Location: San Antonio Bussiness Park (Belen site).