We are looking for a resourceful and result-driven intern to join us. Align Technology is dedicated to transforming lives by improving the journey to a healthy, beautiful smile and we need you to achieve that. The ideal candidate will thrive in a highly collaborative environment; have an interest in Continuous improvement and takes pride in delivering high quality work.
The interns could get involved in any of the following projects:
Possible Project #1:
· Quality at the source
o Ideal quality can only be achieved when every element of work is done right the first time. Following internal and external customer's requirements to avoid reworks and comply with standards, protocols and regulatory policies. If a rework occurs in a product or service, it must be detected and corrected at the time it is created.
· CCMod rate Reduction
o 30% of improvement comparing 3 months before and 3 months after of doctors in the project’s list., Communication from ISP clinical team with 50% of doctors in list., Approve at least 30% of CCAA cases from doctors in the project’s list
Possible Project #2:
· Daily routine
o To design systematic processes that provides the ability to manage the key activities, wherein proceses are standardized, controlled and improved periodically.
· DDT conversion SQV
o Ensure an effective implementation of DDT SQV conversion (KPIs, system reports, assertive communication, incentives, capacity adjustments, …)
· Recently graduated or student of last semester of a Industrial Engineering Degree, Business Administration or any other related field university degree.
· Bilingual English (proficient) - Spanish
· Duration: 6 months
· Shift: 24 hrs a week from Monday to Friday [Flexible Schedule]
· Internship require to be at the office [No from home scheme]
· Location: San Antonio Bussiness Park (Belen site). Internship require to come to the office.