ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
We are looking for someone passionate about finance world to join the Credit & Collections team, a group of people that takes pride in delivering high quality work. The work includes get in touch with clients and demonstrate your people and negotiation skills.
- Provides administrative support in the collections process.
- Prepares outstanding accounts reports and gathers credit and/or reference information.
- Assists in resolution of outstanding invoice problems from past due accounts.
- Place calls or send messages to those with unresolved issues or past due balances
SCOPE & COMPLEXITY
- Applies basic knowledge of processes and procedures.
- Work on problems of limited scope.
- Builds stable working relationship internally.
- Ensure achievement of Credit and Collections team goals.
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routines issues.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTION
- Contributing Independently.
Bachelor Degree (or in process to achieve it) from a four-year college or university in Business Administration, Accounting, economy or any other related field.
No experience required.
We are looking for a bilingual student (English-Spanish).
- Have excellent problem solving skills, thoroughness, attentive to detail and decision-making skills.
- Team player, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Participate, develop, test, and implement projects with a medium-low level of complexity that require medium to low-supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Good time management
- Ability to work by objectives
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
SAP and Sales Force knowledge it’s a plus