Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can truly transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
We are looking for someone passionate about finance world to join the Credit & Collections team, a group of people that takes pride in delivering high quality work. The work includes get in touch with clients and demonstrate your people and negotiation skills.
IN THIS INTERNSHIP, YOU WILL...
- Provide administrative support in the collections process.Prepare outstanding accounts reports and gathers credit and/or reference information.
- Assist in resolution of outstanding invoice problems from past due accounts.
- Place calls or send messages to those with unresolved issues or past due balances
IN THIS INTERNSHIP, YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor Degree (or in process to achieve it) from a four-year college or university in Business Administration, Accounting, economy or any other related field.
- Advanced English level (written, reading and oral).
- No work experience is required.
- SAP, Excel and Sales Force knowledge it’s a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills, thoroughness, attentive to detail and decision-making skills.
- Good time management and the ability to work by objectives.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply button to let us know you are interested.