This position is primarily responsible for recognition, control and elimination of occupational hazards, participating in prevention strategies and promoting the health of workers in conjunction with the health team. In the area of health acts primarily on the activity of prevention, identification, assessment and control of occupational risk factors and their impact on employees. In the area of education participates in programs linked to the health of the workers.
SCOPE & COMPLEXITY
· Work alongside with the occupational health regent to assess EHS related issues, analyze and qualify drills, etc.
· Coordinate the Emergency Response Team (ERT). In charge of all related to the ERT, recruit, train, evaluate, ensure the ERT is prepared for emergencies and drills.
· Develop vendor’s protocol for performing jobs in site regarding safety practices. Make sure this is followed, updated and applied in all Align sites.
· Learns to use professional concepts
· Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
· Normally Receives detailed instructions on all work.
LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTION
· Contributes Independently
· Typically technical education on related fields
No experience required
· Ideally Fluent English proficient.
This role need to demonstrate high potential to learn and adapt and to manage the company tools to track and improve his own performance as well as the CAD Designers´.