14 pasantes Interesados
2 cupos disponibles
Duración: 7 meses
Especialidad: Ciencias Exactas / Matemática / Física / Electrónica / Informática / Redes / Software / Desarrollo Web
Quedan 4 días para aplicar
Our Finance Project Team within our Finance Share Services would like to offer an internship for university students or recently graduated. Typically, the Finance Project Team:
- Supports multiple efforts of the Finance Team, with specific focus on process identification, design, and evaluating use cases for possible automation in those processes.
- Manage automation and performance improvement programs, spanning multiple Align Finance teams, and creating scalable processes enabled by technology.
- Manage the development of technical solutions, from partnering with multiple stakeholders and identifying process improvements, to gathering detailed business requirements through technical design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Work with finance partners to shape and drive the development and enhancements of internal finance process and systems and manage a robust framework for support and maintenance of developed applications to ensure all technical solutions built or owned by the team are resilient and reliable.
- Research, analyze, and assess opportunities, trends, and operating metrics to develop, along with senior stakeholders, objectives, and priorities for the Finance organization.
- Recently graduated or student of last semester of a Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other related field university degree.
- Bilingual English - Spanish
- Duration: 6 months
- Shift: 24 hrs a week from Monday to Friday [Flexible Schedule]
- Internship require to be at the office [No from home scheme]