We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Digital Marketing and University Relations Intern, to contribute with planning and execution of Abbott employer brand projects in social media channels, as well as with university events and internship program virtual activities and promotion.
The scope may englobe other activities and projects related to Talent Acquisition and University Relations, inclusive of operational reports, data gathering, preparing presentations, among others.
Scope of work: Latin America.
- Support Abbott employer brand and solutions activities in social and digital medias, interacting with the assigned people in the region and countries;
- Support content development for attracting and engaging talents, from different levels and inclusive of students, in social media channels (campaigns, posts, interactive actions, videos storyboards, etc.);
- Support university and internship program activities and virtual events, interacting with the assigned people in the region and countries;
- Work collaboratively with many corporate areas (Human Resources, Communication and Marketing, Legal, Finance, etc.);
- Support overall communication actions of talent acquisition in internal/external channels;
- Support talent acquisition website management (external careers website) reviews and search engine optimization;
- Support videos generation with storyboard development to promote talent acquisition strategy;
- Support metrics and KPIs monitoring and analysis and generate presentations and reports; including University and student metrics for the region.
- Support institutional materials development aligned with global talent acquisition guides;
- Assist Talent Acquisition Regional leadership team with suppliers, regional marketing teams and global TA team.
- Internet and Office Suite (Excel and Power Point);
- Attending bachelor’s degree from the third semester, night period: Journalism, Administration, Marketing, or related fields;
- Fluent English & Spanish & Portuguese
- Have good communication, organization and commitment;
- Have good interpersonal relationships;
- Be creative and able to work in groups;
- Have ability to work collaboratively with other teams.