6 pasantes Interesados
1 cupos disponibles
Duración: 6 meses
Especialidad: Administración / Negocios / Recursos Humanos
- INTERNSHIP PURPOSE
The Human Resources internship is responsible to compile and record employee time and payroll inputs. He/She will be responsible for keeping the personnel files updated and completed, to correct data entry of all transactions for new hires on boarding process; and to keep the data records for the existing employees completed and accurate, and to input the changes into the HR Database.
- Process all employee information changes such as new hires, terminations, changes of status, terminations and applicant tracking into the company’s HRIS system.
- Inputs, controls and audits the Geotime to guarantee appropriate use of the attendance, leaves of absence, OT and vacations record
- Supports the compliance of record keeping by inputting the correct data, filling and reporting all errors timely.
- When required, supports users to understand the policies and procedures involved in the use of the timelog system.
- Creates reports as needed to follow up critical metrics related to absenteeism, OT costs, and other reports as required.
- Solves general issues regarding the customers’ needs and elevates to proper instances when not able to solve individually.
- Acts as the counterpart of external providers of timelog system
- Supports the continuous improvement of HR workflow.
- Improves all processes involving his/her area of expertise.
- Advanced studies or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economy, human resources, industrial engineering, or related field.
- Not required
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- PC skills including in-depth Internet and database knowledge and working proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure