The HR Operations Team provides a dual role providing general administrative support across the Human Resources group as well as ensuring a smooth monthly payroll processing. Includes undertaking a range of administrative duties, following processes, and managing HR data & systems to ensure accuracy at all times.
Align Technology would like to provide intern involvement in a couple of key Human Resources Process for its improvement.
Key Internship Project Responsibilities:
- Analyze and use several HR internal systems such as our employee records system
- Updating and maintaining HR systems, records, and reports with accurate employee data
- Processing changes to employee's circumstances, including preparing accurate and effective documentation/communication and updating relevant databases
- Processing leavers, including preparing accurate, relevant documentation and updating systems accordingly
- Producing Management Information reports
- Ensuring that the end to end HR process supports a positive employee.
- Following existing HR processes accurately and challenging these for ongoing efficiencies
- Supporting HR priority projects with any administrative activity
- Responding to emails on behalf of the department
- New University Graduate or in last semesters of university studies
- Bachelor’s degree [or higher] in human resources or related field
- Bilingual English - Spanish
- Strong motivation to acquire professional experience in the human resources field