INTERNSHIP PURPOSE: Responsible for capacity modeling and production process improvement, identification of production process control metrics, monitoring and action to prevent and/or correct production capacity issues. Responsible for providing technical support for on-going production activities and participation in the development, assessment, deployment and monitoring the correct resources requirements and production processes. Develop and execute structured test plans to assess impact of modified or new processes. Collaborate with the corresponding internal departments in designing and executing process changes.
SCOPE & COMPLEXITY
- Applies basic knowledge of processes and procedures
- Works on problems of limited scope
- Builds stable working relationships internally
- Learns to use professional concepts
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Normally Receives detailed instructions on all work.
LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTION
- Contributing Independently
Normally requires a Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university
No experience required.
We are looking for a bilingual student (English-Spanish)
- Have excellent problem solving skills, thoroughness, attentive to detail and decision making skills.
- Team player, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Participate, develop, test, and implement projects with a medium-low level of complexity that require medium to low-supervision.
- Win OS administration and troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Proficient with computers and standard software programs (Excel, Word, e-mail, etc.).
- Knowledge in Power Bi is a plus.