Boston Scientific's hybrid workplace includes remote and onsite roles. By applying to this position, you will have the opportunity to discuss your preferred working location with your Talent Acquisition Specialist.Remote Eligible: HybridOnsite Location(s):
Heredia, H, CR
Additional Locations: Costa Rica-Heredia
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - Caring - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
- Provide support to the GBS Department in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, Journal entries, fixed assest, payroll, Bank, reconciliations, customer service.
You're Responsibilities include:
- May execute the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the GBS Department on the creation and review of Journals entries, expense accruals, the accounting record JE’s, reconciliation, general accounting analysis, Balance sheet variations commentaries.
- Excellent customer service & Quality.
- Continues Improvement.
- Collaborate with the GBS Department in the implementation of the Siten++s Internal Control System (including SOX Regulations), the development of procedures, and the execution of internal audits, which allow GBS Boston Scientific to comply with local and international Finance regulations.
- Assist the GBS Department in recording accounting transactions Je’s,maintenance and control of balance sheet accounts, GL’s reconciliations.
What we're looking for
- Active student certification.
- At least 80% of the career approved (Bachelor´s or Licentiate degree).
- English level: 70% or above.
- Academic background: Accounting.
- Availability of 38 - 40 hours per week in situ.
- Analytic thinking, attention to detail, teamwork
Requisition ID: 532576
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Job Segment: Accounting, Intern, Medical, Bank, Banking, Finance, Entry Level, Healthcare