Boston Scientific's hybrid workplace includes remote and onsite roles. By applying to this position, you will have the opportunity to discuss your preferred working location with your Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Remote Eligible: HybridOnsite Location(s):
Additional Locations: N/A
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - Caring - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the Role:
Analyzes, specifies, designs, documents, tests and delivers business systems and Information System process solutions to meet business requirements.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Defines and re-engineers business systems or Information System processes by using appropriate methods and tools and partnering with process owners to understand requirements.
- Utilizes information systems to improve efficiency and makes recommendations for implementation of new systems or necessary upgrades that will best meet customer and company requirements.
- Guides implementation of enterprise and system level architectures and systems by creating and communicating well-written documentation and presentations
- Assures quality of business systems by developing and executing test specifications, and implementing test and quality plans, while working with quality assurance analysts to improve IT quality processes.
- Works closely with the development team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution according to the specifications the implementation of their business needs.
- Guides implementation of enterprise and system level architectures and systems by creating and communicating well-written documentation and presentations.
- Creates and provides quality training material for user assistance and system usage.
- Resolves issues related to business use of implemented systems or processes by working with systems or process owners and project teams to find acceptable solutions.
- Manages systems development or process improvement projects by applying basic project management methodology.
- May lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups. (Intermediate, Senior)
What We’re Looking For:
- Academic background: Programming, Computer Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Active student certification.
- At least 80% of the career approved (Bachelor´s or Licentiate degree).
- English level: 70% or above.
- Availability of 38 - 40 hours per week in site
Requisition ID: 523748
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, Intern, Medical, Engineer, Information Systems, Technology, Entry Level, Healthcare, Engineering