The Marketing Analyst will report to the manager of Global Insights & Analytics which supports the Global Logistics and Distribution (GLD) business. The core components of this position are to provide analytical support and assist with strategic planning and development.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
- Manage market sizing, comparison of UPS vs Market (in terms of revenue, growth)
- Assess market attractiveness comparisons to identify which markets are gaining/declining in importance
- Trend analysis and understanding of underlying macroeconomic developments, market dynamics
- Assess competitive environment in terms of capabilities, clients, financials, strategy, etc.
- Run deep dives analysis into particular competitors, markets or verticals (Why we win/lose, comparative strengths/weaknesses)
- Develop and maintain Market Prioritization & Segmentation Model
- Support formulating BU strategy and strategic roadmap using MCCU analysis
- Support prep work for various strategy reviews
- Perform deep dive analysis and recommendations for specific geos, industry, competitor
- Publish market and competitive updates on SharePoint for sales enablement (monthly and quarterly)
Skills: Tableau, MS Exchange, Data Analysis, Market Research, Leadership, Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Adaptability, Strategic Planning, Research, Project Management, Problem Solving, Presentation skills, Time Management, Work Ethic, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Windows PC usage, Microsoft Excel