The Indirect Purchases department buys services such as equipment, spares, and office supplies at high or low quantities, domestically and internationally needed by the company.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES OF THE AREA
• Manage local purchasing and negotiation of outside services ensuring high quality and best cost-effective options.
• Manage international purchasing.
• Reporting and detailed Documentation of purchase, office spending’s, timelines, etc.
• Control and administer needs office/cafeteria supplies.
• Control inventory of all office aspects required.
• Coordinate with Finance team all payments.
• Control all supplier contracts.
• Develop vendor relationships according to Align needs.
• Develop departmental requirements for requests.
• Support all required activities to incorporate new suppliers to SAP
• Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned to the group.
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Perform other duties as assigned.