You will be working in a large team to provide support to the Factories Cost Analysis.
• BS reconciliations and basic variance analysis.
• JEVs Processing – Journal Entrees.
• Preparation of basic accruals calculations and supporting documentation.
• Active participation in Month End Close processes supporting different operational tasks of the Ops or Controlling team.
• Prepare data for analysis of Balance Sheet and P&L balances (Profit and Loss).
• Prepare monthly reports to be used as base for the business’ requests and/or requirements.
• Adhere to the compliance and regulatory frame applicable to the company.
• Some minor communication to internal and external customers.
• Ad-hoc report preparation for special projects.
• English proficiency (verbal and written).
• Technical Degree or advance college studies in Accounting (preferred), Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering or Business Administration with interest in finance.
• Solid knowledge of MS Office Package Tools (essentially Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Have at least 1 year of college studies pending.
• Oriented to problem-solving and working under pressure skills.
Team oriented person who can focus on the details.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to deal effectively with different tight deadlines.
• Demonstrates initiative to follow up on open items and organize assigned work.
• Ability to research, collect, assimilate, retain and perform basic analysis of business information.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to express oneself in a logical and concise manner.
- Technical degree from a Colegio Vocacional.
- Knowledge in the use of SAP.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Experience in a cost accounting role or environment.