0 pasantes Interesados
1 cupos disponibles
Duración: 2 meses 28 días
Especialidad: Administración / Negocios / Comunicación / Relaciones Públicas / Eventos / Publicidad / Mercadeo
¿Cuáles son las habilidades deseables para desempeñar el rol de la pasantía?
- Coordinate and promote Playground-Events
- Manage the proper content and experience of all Selina products at the location:
- Promote a positive and engaging environment for guests, neighbors, and our own staff.
- Host and Supervise Influencers
- Be a “caretaker” to our guests.
- Collect and analyze feedback from guests
- Support the resolution of guest-related issues
- Support the GM by looking, after all, at our staff.
- Keep track of the location’s Brand Index.
- Spanish (Required)
- Marketing and Experience
*This internship will take place in Huaraz, Perú
- Requirement: be between 20 and 29 years old
- It has a cost of $ 450
- Salary: this job opportunity is unpaid.
- Accommodation: A place to stay will be provided and paid for.
- Food: 2 meals per day will be provided and paid for.
Otros detalles de la pasantía:
Company Selina - Peru Learning actually to do is what our Internship Program is all about. As a Selina Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn about a hotel’s operations at any of our unique hotels worldwide. This experience will truly allow you to grow from the ground up, where our founders and many of our leaders began. You will be immersed in different cultures in Perú. Here we define the true meaning of travel, digital nomads, and life experiences. Role description: We offer a learning development program to transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout the hospitality industry. You are expected to constantly embrace new ideas & display initiative; proactively take additional responsibilities; learning supportive functions either in the front operation or back of house departments in our hotels. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards: ‐ Perform assigned duties as directed by General Manager and/or direct supervisor. ‐ Follow the cross‐training program. ‐ Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.