54 pasantes Interesados
1 cupos disponibles
Duración: 2 meses 20 días
Especialidad: Administración / Negocios / Comercio Internacional / Aduanas
Quedan 38 días para aplicar
¿Cuáles son las habilidades deseables para desempeñar el rol de la pasantía?
Adaptability¿Cuáles son las principales actividades o entregables que debe realizar el pasante?
- Assist the team in activities related to international administration, from the stage of price formation, preparation of proposals, collection of documents, control of financial costs, tax compliance, control and management of payments and international receipts.
- Support in the analysis of legislation and taxation applicable in other countries, market research and assistance in opening new branches.
- Assistance in the maintenance of internal tools for the creation and management of Invoices, process monitoring and user control.
- Participation in negotiations with customers, prospecting for new markets and opening branches of companies in other countries.
- Collect and compile data on the current market situation and understanding of the persona and target audience, and suggest new ways to promote the company's offerings and reach consumers.
- Support in the writing of new business proposals and definition of sales strategy.
- Associate Degree (Required)
- International Administration
*This internship will take place in Dom Bosco, Brazil
Requirement: be between 18 and 29 years old
It has a cost of $ 450
Salary: 800 BRL per month
- Accommodation: A place to stay will be provided and paid for.
- Computer: A computer will be provided.
Otros detalles de la pasantía:
Assist the team in activities related to international administration, from the price formation stage, preparation of The Business Administration Intern is responsible for assisting in the activities of proposal preparation, document collection, financial cost control, tax compliance, among others other things. For us, the perfect candidate is extremely curious, full of positive energy, ready to explore, learn on the go, as well as share personal experiences and insights. We are looking for a motivated person with the ability to perform tasks independently