Process Documentation Intern will work in a project to create the process documentation for the team, will also support the material management team in the creation of Approval Matrix for all the approvals granted by the team.
- Document all the processes done by Material Management team, creating flow chart and process documentation using HPE´s standard.
- Work with all members within the team to understand the processes
- Use your fresh eyes to suggest better ways to do things.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both English and Spanish)
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Facility to take end user requirement and transform them into operational applications/tools
- Desire to implement and extend their capabilities into process documentation and process improvement (if possible).
- Knowledge in Visio and Flowcharts.
- Soft skills: respectful, responsible, proactive, self-driven, team work and task oriented.
- Last year student of Industrial Engineering, Process Engineering or related field.
- English 90% written and verbal