The Associate Developer I plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products. Most companies should be able to match to a specific software development engineer position.
SCOPE & COMPLEXITY
- Applies basic knowledge of processes and procedures.
- Work on problems of limited scope.
- Builds stable working relationship internally.
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routines issues.
- This is an entry-level position.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all tasks.
LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTION
- Contributing Independently.
Normally requires a Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university
Ideally Fluent English Proficiency (reading, writing, and conversation).
- Avanced knowledge of Power BI, Microsoft Excel and SQL Server Management Studio
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint, PowerApps, Flow and Sharepoint management
- Ideally, demonstrated ability to work with a very large code base (~4 million lines) and be able to navigate and quickly understand the functionality in it
- 3D Software knowledge is also a plus
- Advanced-level knowledge of Power BI, Microsoft Excel and SQL Server Management Studio