ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
We are looking for a resourceful and result-driven software engineer to join the Data & Development team, a group of passionate engineers dedicated to transform the orthodontic by one code line at the time. The work includes developing 3D software tools, discussing requirements with internal customers, conceiving and implementing algorithms of all color and kind.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a highly collaborative environment; have an interest in product engineering and takes pride in delivering high quality software in a fast-paced environment.
- Implementation of the new functionality as a part of medical device production process
- Analysis and improvement of existing algorithms, as well as implementation of new ones.
- Get involve into the lifecycle of software development, from review of requirements to delivery and deployment.
- Creation of documentation, such as functional specifications or design documents
SCOPE & COMPLEXITY
- Applies basic knowledge of processes and procedures.
- Work on problems of limited scope.
- Builds stable working relationship internally.
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routines issues.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTION
- Contributing Independently.
Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Software Engineer or any related field.
No experience required.
We are looking for a bilingual student (English-Spanish).
- knowledge of C++.
- Knowledge of Python, bash or any other scripting language.
- Knowledge of Theory of Algorithms.
- Experience in SQL.
- Knowledge of computational mathematics, linear algebra and analytic geometry.
- Good communication skills, ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas.
Experience in image processing, machine learning, deep learning, data analysis, etc it’s a plus.