This role will be responsible for providing technical and sustaining IT support in a manufacturing area. Recommends and implements process modifications to improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques and production yields for existing products. The role may additionally develop implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in IT reporting arena. Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products. Makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines. Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES SCOPE & COMPLEXITY • Applies basic knowledge of processes and procedures • Works on problems of limited scope • Builds stable working relationships internally
EXPERTISE • Learns to use professional concepts • Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues • This is an entry level position SUPERVISON • Normally Receives detailed instructions on all work.
• Preferable problem solving skills, thoroughness, attentive to detail and decision making skills.
• Preferable strong communication skills, both written and verbal. • Preferable having participate, develop, test, and implement projects with a medium-low level of complexity that require medium to low-supervision.
• Preferable know Win OS administration and troubleshooting. • Preferable having ability to work cross-functionally.
• Preferable good proficient with computers and standard software programs (Excel, Word, e-mail, etc.).
• Basic knowledge in software development languages (PHP, Java or .NET) is a plus
• Preferable Knowledge in Software Engineering methodologies is a plus
• Preferable Basic knowledge in databases is a plus • Preferable Certification in CSQE is a plus. SPECIFIC CERTIFICATIONS/SPECIALTIES/COURSEWORK Certifications related with software applications, and/or systems are a plus.