INTERNSHIP PURPOSE: Responsible of collaborate with process analytical teams and subject matter experts in the clinical organization to design studies and analyze complex datasets for product quality and quality improvement. Support analytical teams for method performance monitoring and reference standard qualification. Develops and selects appropriate statistical methods for the design and analysis of studies and programs in order to assure batch compliance and prevent rejections, reworks, complaints, and product recalls for design and manufacturing sites in Americas. Work with Information Technology and production teams on system related projects. Performs programming as needed. Deep understanding of statistical concepts and to be able to explain complicated concepts to an audience with various levels of statistical knowledge. Interact with functions regionally, including product development, clinical teams, manufacturing, and supply.
SCOPE & COMPLEXITY
- Applies basic knowledge of processes and procedures
- Works on problems of limited scope
- Builds stable working relationships internally
- Learns to use professional concepts
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Normally Receives detailed instructions on all work.
LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTION
- Contributing Independently
Normally requires a Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university
No experience required.
We are looking for a bilingual student (English-Spanish)
- Have excellent problem solving skills, thoroughness, attentive to detail and decision making skills.
- Team player, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Participate, develop, test, and implement projects with a medium-low level of complexity that require medium to low-supervision.
- Win OS administration and troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Proficient with computers and standard software programs (Excel, Word, e-mail, etc.).