3 pasantes Interesados
Duración: 6 meses
Especialidad: Informática / Redes / Software / Desarrollo Web
Quedan 16 días para aplicar
Interacts with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales activities related to our products or services. Receives customer requests, inquiries or complaints, prepares/documents tickets, and provides follow up until completion. Assists customer on placing or providing status updates for orders. Provides general information on product features. Assists on processing returns (RMA). Records and reports the status of equipment returns, repairs, replacements, sales orders, and delivery schedules. Ensures service information is accessible and updated by sorting and filling out documents/forms. Handles requests for additional company materials. Maintains records of returns, schedule changes, product enhancements or changes and product pricing, and resolves return credit problems.
Scope & Complexity
• Advanced knowledge and technical skills; knows how to handle all types of cases.
• Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative.
• Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
• Builds productive internal/external relationships.
• Completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways.
• Exceeds the requirements of production standard in terms of quantity, quality and customer compliance.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
• May be informal team leader.
• Can teach L1 and L2 Customer Care and share experiences with others, with the potential to support Supervisor.
Normally requires a University Degree .
Advanced English proficiency.
• Ideally the Customer Care representative should have:
o Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
o Ability to focus attention to detail.
o Ability to consistently follow through with projects to completion.
o Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and prioritization skills are essential. Must be self-motivated and initiating.
o Advanced typing skills.
o Familiar with computers and standard software programs (Excel, Word, e-mail, etc.).