10 pasantes Interesados
1 cupos disponibles
Duración: 3 meses
Especialidad: Informática / Redes / Software / Desarrollo Web
Quedan 28 días para aplicar
The intern is going to learn and support the IT Department in development task.General Job Responsibilities
- Meaningful hands on work experience in his/her related field of study
- Opportunity to observe and actively participate in several facets of a business environment
- Research about solutions for the project with assistance from a Senior Developer.
- Develop the project application (include but not limited to: tasks include but not limited to coding backend and/or front-end development, unit testing, quality assurance and debugging programs according to computer engineering specifications) with support and supervision of a Senior Developer.
- Work in a team environment, which involves collaboration, active participation in team meetings and tasks, and use of team-based methods and tools.
- Attend internal training.
- Perform other functions related to the position.
Requirements & Skills:
- Advance student of Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Experience developing web applications
- Knowledge of databases programming
- Knowledge in ASP.NET
- Desired but not required experience with agile methodologies and familiarity with good design patterns, mainly MVC.
- English level B1+